Dash Removal -- 1993 LeSabre

1993 Buick LeSabre -- I'm trying to pull the stock radio and put in my CD player and I can't seem to get the dash cover off. I took out all the torx screws I can find: a couple above the steering wheel, and maybe around ten along the bottom of the dash which were covered by the fake-wood trim panels. I don't see any on the ends of the dash. The whole thing feels loose except for at the top there are a few spots near the vents and at the ends which just won't budge. I've pried hard enough to come close to breaking it, so I don't think its just clips, but I can't see what's back there. I've done this in many cars (including my old 1987 LeSabre) and never had any problems before. Is there some hidden screws somewhere that I'm missing or what? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
someguy

Nevermind... I got it figured out. You have to pry out the vents and there's a screw behind each one. ....should have thought of that earlier.

Reply to
someguy