206cc Door Panel removal

Hi,

I need to remove both door panels from my 206cc to try to clean some adhesive residues left by the previous owner.

Can somebody tell me where are the hidden screws if any or if it's only held by plastic clips?

BTW, I'm going to use a cytrus based cleaner, rinsing afterwards with water. Any better suggestion?

Thanks

Reply to
Yuki

-- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 25859 spam-mails. Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent den gratis her:

Some One