Delay

OK, I'm really getting mixed messages. I ordered a Volt from Sunset Auto in Lompoc CA on September 4. They told me that they had an allocation of 4 with one ahead of me.

I'm still at 1100.

Angie says to talk to the dealer, that GM isn't holding anything up but here is from the order system

10/18/2010 - (1100) Order Placed at Dealership Order passed GM edit tables but dealers has not received allocation to place order 10/18/2010 - (1102) Order Entered via Web 10/19/2010 - (2030) Order edited or modified 10/25/2010 - (2000) Order Accepted by GM Dealer used allocation to place order into production 10/26/2010 - (2500) Order Preferenced Order pulled to the production system 10/26/2010 - (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway. 11/10/2010 - (3100) Order available to sequence. 11/10/2010 - (3300) Order Scheduled for Production Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle 11/11/2010 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier 21/11/2010 - (3500) Order Delivery Delayed six months due to problems

Am I getting my Volt or not?

Reply to
Bjorn

well do you want it with or without the problems ?

Reply to
raamman

responding to

flikbaby wrote: Bjorn, I'm sorry to tell you the problems with good old Chevy just havent ended, I'm sorry to tell you that in ny, word comes today from one of the dealers in NY about "licensing delays" for the Volt, whatever that means - unspecified period of delay of course. It's been a HORRIBLE experience trying to ascertain when the car would come in - first Nov then "late Fall" now "we dont know". GM, you're messing with people's ability to function. Great work, GM, you get pretty good reviews for your car but of course have to fail somehow: try Customer Relations

101 and Be> OK, I'm really getting mixed messages. I ordered a Volt from Sunset

101

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.gm - 49702 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
flikbaby