DON'T BUY Performance Friction brake pads

These Pads Destroyed New rotors in 2 weeks time. I have used many different pads over the years by may different companies without a problem. Performance Friction Is the only Pads that made ton's noise and Killed My rotors. DON'T buy there pads they SUCK.

Reply to
raceman

These Pads Destroyed New rotors in 2 weeks time. I have used many different pads over the years by may different companies without a problem. Performance Friction Is the only Pads that made ton's noise and Killed My rotors. DON'T buy there pads they SUCK.

Reply to
raceman

SSDD

Reply to
Steve W.

Get a life, loser......

The only Loser is you. I guess you purchased Performance Friction brakes.

Good Luck Loser. You will need it . I would trust my life with those brakes. LOL

Reply to
raceman

Okay, I won't buy them. I'll keep buying AC Delco pads like I've been doing for 13 years.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,437 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face