Electric Fuel Pump compatibility? (AC Delco #25116281 or EP-62)

Could someone please tell me what car you can use this electric fuel pump for?? Its an AC Delco part number #25116281 but it also goes by another part number EP-62. Would it fit a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with the

2.8L 173 V6 FWD type of car?? Someone still have the parts catalogue for this antique car? can you check for me?
Reply to
R2D2