engine casting help

I just pulled a 350 out of my 69 C20. I was told it was originally out of a camaro. I am debating whether or not to rebuild, or buy rebuilt. The problem is that I do not know what I have in front of me. I was able to grab these two numbers off the block. Let me know if you need any more information.

57LGSGI 62750N
Reply to
drews_94580

I had the wife look them up while I was at work. They didnt seem correct to me either so thats why I asked.

Here is what I was able to find: block:104243880 head:14096217

so you think this one is worth rebuilding?

Reply to
drews_94580

Block : Not sure, Not on any lists I have. You also appear to have extra numbers.

Heads : 64cc chambers with 1.94 intakes and 1.50 exhaust. Straight plug,

350/285HP replacement head. Center intake bolt angle can be 72 or 90 degrees depending on the year.

Either way those heads were not original equipment.

Reply to
Steve W.