ex-car salesman available to help anyone save a fortune on next purchase

I am familiar with all the tricks and scams used by auto dealers, having been in the business for years...I am available to help and advise anyone with buying any type vehicle or boat. If you are buying a new or used car in the 20k to 50 k range you could pay $10,000 to as much as $20,000 too much. Just e-mail me for more info at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net thanks, happy holidays, gary evans

Reply to
desiree