Fuel injector pressure regulator

hi, I have a 98 grand am with a 3100 engine, I was wondering if someone could tell me the location of the fuel pressure regulator, I am trying to check for fuel in the vaccum line.

Reply to
Adam

It's on the drivers side of the forward (above the even numbered cylinders) fuel rail, just forward and inboard of the throttle body. Has single vacuum line running to it.

Very easy to change.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I was hoping it was like the old GM 3100s on the fuel rail. Good it wont be much to change then.

thanks

Reply to
Adam