Get at Fuel injectors

I have a 96 grand prix with a 3.1 v6 I need to get at the fuel injectors. I got a haynes manual, but it is too generalized It does not help me at all. I think I have it figured out. All I have to do is take out 12 bolts that hold down the upper air manifold, and then I wiould be looking at the fuel rail with the injectors clipped to it. How does the fuel rail come loose ? What gaskets, seals, etc will I need ?

Thanks for the advice Mike

Reply to
Mike