gm efi stumble

Hi; I have a ?91 suburban 2wd with a 5.7 efi motor. Off idle, it chokes itself and you can smell fuel. If you take your foot off the throttle it clears up. This also happens on the road at part throttle. It gets poor gas mileage. I have run the codes and get a 43. I changed the knock sensor, cleared the codes, but the 43 still comes up. It has new cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and timing @ 0. Compared to other 350?s I have owned this one is a dog. Any ideas?

Reply to
rogerd

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep