A few days ago, I noticed some condensation water droplets inside one
of my car's tail lights. I had the same problem with one of my
headlights a few years ago.
I had sealed the headlight bulb sockets with some Teflon tape and that
solved the problem. This time I did the same procedure but took
pictures of the process to help anyone with the same issue.
Here's the guide -
It should be a very similar procedure for any General Motors vehicle
or other American cars.
It's been a few days and several hard thunderstorms since I did this
to my tail light, and so far the new seal seems to be keeping out the
Ft. Lauderdale, FL