Heated Seat 2002 Bonneville

My wife has a 2002 Bonneville and when she activates the switch, the light illuminates for a few seconds then cuts out. Fuse is good and I'm thinking that the heater is shot. Any thing else I can test to verify?

Reply to
rm

If the seat is shot, either forget it or look to a junk yard. The dealer wanted $570 to fix mine as the entire seat bottom has to be replaced, not the $10 heating element. It died after one winter and was not under warranty in less than two years because I exceeded the 36000 miles.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski