Help: 88 Caddy ac compressor: which one is it?

1988 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 4.5L

Gentlemen,

The model number on the compressor is 1136007. Is this the HR-6 compressor?

Does anyone know which other GM cars used this model so I can search the local junk yards for another unit?

This one just stopped compressing yesterday, one month after converting to

134a. Up to then it worked very good. I can now easily spin the clutch plate with my finger.

Thanks Bill snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address

Reply to
Bill