help on BW T5

I bought a borg warner 5 speed (T5 non WC) earlier this year and finally got around to checking it out. My buddy and I tried to remove the top cover and tailshaft housing but were unable to get it apart. I'm going to try and track down a manual for it today but in the meantime wondered if anybody had pulled one apart before and could provide some advice on the thing. There is a number 1352-156 that suggests it might have come out of a 86 GM car.

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
rking

Go to the library and find a repair manual for a 87 to mid 90's Mustang.

Al

Reply to
Big Al