HELP URGENT

I HAVE A CAR, CHEVROLET CORSICA 3.1L, AUTOMATICALLY, AND I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH IT. BY THE DAY PASSES AWAY I LOSE THE POWER OF THE ENGINE. TO REACH A SPEED OF 50-60 KM/H NOW I NEED MORE SECONDS, MORE TIME. WHAT SHALL I DO? WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? HOW CAN I SOLVE IT?

THANKS AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS.

Reply to
ginutz

Shep

LOL shep..... I was going to reply to this one, but mine was going to look something like this:

Step #1 - Turn off caps

Step #2 - See mechanic

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to
Shep

Fixed, I posted the fix in the apropriate thread. But the fix was to remove and clean the remote battery stud.

Steve

>> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:> >> >

Steve Mackie