hesitation during idle

got a 1988 buick lesabre 3800 v6. it has a hesitation at idle but runs smooth as silk otherwise. the hesitation is most noticeable at the first start of the day and i have to let it run for a minute or the engine will
die when i put it in gear. the service engine light is not on and i have no codes in the computer. i have recently replaced intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets and a new egr valve but the symnptoms that i have now did not come till about a month later. i changed the o-rings around the fuel injectors also

no
not
Check for: Vacume leaks. Broken vacume lines Carbon/or soot in throttle body Spark Plugs needing cleaned or replaced. Plug wires near the end of their service life. Charles
Did you check for a dead spot or faulty TPS sensor?

no
not
The possibilities are many, and the suggestions mentioned are very good. I had a similar problem on my '95 GA on which a replaced many sensors, and ignition components, finally, I had the fuel injection system cleaned, and that did the trick. Although I will say that everything else I did helped it, but couldn't cure it. It's now cured.
Tony