Instrument Lts Out

I purchased a used 98 Sunfire GT and when the instrument panel comes on I dont see Brake or ABS. Even if I apply the emergency brake,"Brake" doesnt lt up. Im thinking those 2 bulbs are blown or worse have been pulled. How can I get to them to check. Is this a job to big for a non mechanic? Thanks John

Reply to
John

You'd have to pull the instrument cluster, its not that hard to do, its just an afternoon weekend project.

Reply to
Paradox