1999 Montana Electrical Problem

My 1999 Montana is doing weird things when the headlamps are on: when you apply the brakes and signal to turn right, the flashing unit double clicks, and the signal lamp is very weak...also, when the brakes are applied, both signal lamp light up, like a non-flashing emergency flasher....also, the ABS and TRACTION lamps light up on the instrument panel, even though they are not engaged

Ive replaced the brake lamps, the signal lamps, but I still have this problem.

Any ideas?

thanks

Reply to
RZ

Bad ground in the tail lamp circuit?

Reply to
hyundaitech

Modern cars have crappy grounds, ground block to frame.

Reply to
451 CTDS