LeSabre question

How much is a 92 LeSabre Custom worth with 22K miles and garaged its whole life.

Reply to
onestatusquo

Mike Marlow

Pretty much it. You may get lucky and find the avid collector that will pay a premium for a low mileage car that is "show quality" and wants to keep it for another 10 or 20 years. Right now it is probably about $2000 or so. If it was a Limited, the value could be as much as $2800 and gain as time goes on. Leather, lots of options would make it more desirable.

There is a curve, but I don't know where the curve is today. Remember the '57 Chevy that cost about $2k new, dropped to $50 as it depreciated, is now about $10k or more.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

If it's as nice as it should be w/22K & lifetime-garaging & needing nothing (other than servicing--I already know it needs tires, if original, 'cause they would start bumping around 7-10k miles) & a decent color & loaded, I'll pay you $2k for it here in SC. My adopted mother just bought a too-small car & doesn't drive it--glad she picked it out rather'n me! Now, this gives you something to work against--or toward--as it's an offer rather than an estimate. s

Reply to
sdlomi2