low coolant light blinking

My low coolant light is blinking on and off on my 98 Buick Regal. The coolant level is fine in the raditor and overflow. The temp gauge is ok also. Is the sensor bad and if so where is it and how do you change it.

Reply to
Panama Red

Possibly, but I'd guess you need a radiator flush. A friend w/ a 99 Century had the same problem and that was the solution.

Reply to
The Ghost of General Lee

I had the radiator flushed and no change.

Reply to
Panama Red

Replace the senser. It is in the radiator.

Reply to
Woody