Lumina 1992 Computer Reset

I all, I have a question. How can I reset my computer on my car. Its a Lumina 1992 3.1L MPFI.

Thx Frank

Reply to
frank358fr

Easiest is to just unplug the negative battery terminal, wait a bit, then reconnect. Alternatively you can disconnect the ground pigtail at the diagnostic port under the dash by the steering column.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I don't know if this helps but here is a website on idle relearning for the Lumina. Roy

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Roy Bragg