Need to install car alarm and looking for guides

I need alarm wiring diagrams for an 87 pontiac bonneville and a 96 buick century. car alarm has power door locks, and remote starter.

Anyone have any kind of wiring diagram for even a list of wire color codes/locations for these vehicles? I've already done the power door locks on the bonneville, but i still need to find out which wires go to the starting the thing. I've put a test light on the wires under the steering column but i'm having a little bit of trouble identifying the wires related to starting the car.

And no i'm not trying to steal the car by hotwiring. I know they have a steering wheel lock that would keep the wheel from turning anyway. I won't even mention that other method.

I remember i installed a similiar alarm on my old cadillac brougham and it was easy.. oh well

oh yea please respond via email as well as to the group thanks!

Reply to
Daniel

Try

Cheers