New Chinese Buick Looks Terrific

It seems odd that it takes an Australian platform and a Chinese engineering, design and manufacturing team to make the next great Buick, and that there are no plans to bring it to the US.

John Horner

If GM announced that they were bringing it over here, you'd just be bitching that they are bringing big, gaudy, ugly cars over that no one wants. You really need to find a way to occupy your time John.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

That was a bit more biting than I intended it to be John. Sorry.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

How is it that you think you know my mind or motivation? You really are clueless.

Reply to
John Horner

Looks nice.

Reply to
gnman

The entire group knows your mind and motivation. You are a useless Troll.

Reply to
80 Knight

Does...all we need though, is a billion Chinese bicycle riders trading up to a Buick;>)

Reply to
<HLS

Does look quite nice, very interesting design cues. too bad it'll never see the light of day here.

-GV

Reply to
GlassVial