new gm auto

I now have $2300 towards a new auto on my gm visa that I accumulated over the past few years, what is a good quality gm auto ? Need lots of room as I golf and travel...

cheers jake

Reply to
Jake

rick

Why mention the Century and LeSabre and NOT the Regal? The Regal is bigger than the Century, has a bigger engine, can be had with better options and I don't think the final cost comes in THAT much higher than the Century...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Ooops !! Yes I forgot the Regal, on the other hand the Regal isn't a bigger car, but yes have a bigger engine. The Regal is a very nice car too but the price difference makes the Century a better choice in my book.

Reply to
rick

The Impala/Monte Carlo have lots of trunk and rear seat room. If you do plan on carrying a lot of stuff/people get the 3.8L as the 3.4L is fine for just my wife and me in the car, but add more people and you can start to feel the extra load.

Reply to
Eugene

Eugene wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com:

Check out the Chevy Equinox (minivan/SUV hybrid), the Montana/Venture minivans, and the Pontiac Vibe (small wagon).

Reply to
Justin

Reply to
Jake

Reply to
Jake

Reply to
Jake

Reply to
Jake

Regal can be optioned with the 3.8, that you seem to like. It has plusher seats, from what I can tell. Can be had with a touring suspension, 16" wheels and Goodyear Eagle LS tires. My parents have a

2000, it's a nice car, hasn't been in for much warranty work, I think a broken glovebox door and a worn tie-rod end account for all of it, besides replacing the tires which was not done free.
Reply to
Mike Levy