No humming....

With the US becoming hostile to foreigners, even a foreign name manufacutring in the USA can get you trouble, just ask Toyota. Who then wants to invest in a dead brand in the USA? Is DC going to buy Hummers from Chinese? I can just see the politicians on this point.

Top it off with DC in so much debt, a tax grab is hostile business environment is likely, why buy into the USA? Chinese can much easier develop their own Hummer at 1/2 the cost or less. And don't have to put up with Government Motors/NHTSA BS.

Lets face it, the wold is onto what is going on, will someone please measure the jobs lost because the economy is unstable because Obama is mismanaging the currency and finances? Bailouts also cost jobs in that the future prosperty lost to debt and corruption.

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canucl57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter