Jeep Navigator

I saw a Navigator the other day, and I don't recall seeing any sales literature on this model. It has NAVIGATOR on the hood, much the same as RUBICON is on the hood of the Rubis.

What is a Navigator?

Reply to
J Strickland

A DRESSY FORD.

Reply to
Jeepers!

jeff

The one I saw was in California, and it was a TJ.

Reply to
J Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

How long before FORD sues DC over the name Navigator?

Reply to
thomas

I was just wondering the same thing ...I doubt if DC would like the idea of the Ford Bronco Cherokee Edition.

Reply to
griffin

i had a Scion Xb before i got my latgest wrangler. you can find instructions on the web about how to remove the Scion logo and replace it with the Mercedes peace sign. since nobody then know what the hell the Scion Xb was, you could just tell them it was the newest mercedes mini-suv. i was really tempted. :-)

martin

Reply to
rmcaskey

J Strickland proclaimed:

An SUV so over the top that if you buy one, like Arianna Huffington, you will repent and become a tree-hugger.

Reply to
Lon

How sad that people think that's a peace sign...

Reply to
wkearney99

trust me, that phrase was meant to be dripping with irony!!

martin

Reply to
rmcaskey