Olds 88 engines dies with no warning???

My 1992 olds 88 just started to die without any warning while I am driving. It will start back up after waiting about 30 seconds to 5 minutes without a problem. It is just like someone had turned off the ignition and something had to reset before it starts back up.

Any ideas? If so, any idea how I can replace the part myself inexpensively?

Thanks,

Scholin

Reply to
scholin