Possible Class Action Law Suit Against GMs Faulty Intake Gasket Failures

Attorney collecting info for possible action against GMs Intake Gasket Failures. http://www.lieffcabraser.com/gaskets.htm
http://www.gm-v6lemons.com /

GTA wrote:

EXCELLENT idea. GM continues to push faulty crap onto the consumer in order save costs. If it starts costing them more money then in the future they will be less likely to do it.

Sadly true.

I guess I'm the eternal optimist. All cars have their issues. At least when a GM 3.1/3.4 intake starts to piss coolant, I can afford the gasket set to fix it, unlike some imports <grin>.
Regards, Al.