Re: 2003 Cavalier Premium Sound System

"Paradox" wrote in

Ford has a factory MP3 player? wtf why not chevy? Its the only reason I put > an aftermarket deck in my car.

They've had them for awhile, too. My coworker bought a new Ranger in April of '02, and it came installed.

Reply to
Rich

the six-speaker

2003 Chevrolet

anywhere.

Is there

My 2001 Cavalier with factory premium sound plays CD-Rs. I never have any trouble with skipping on any CD unless I hit a pot hole or go over some railroad tracks. I suspect the anti-shock isn't the best. I really enjoy the sound of the factory system. There has never been a time when I wanted it to be louder.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Kirby