Re: 2003 Chevy Astro Van 9,000m with 4 problems. Anyone else experie

I just stumbled across the problems you had with your Astro. It kind of sounds similar with the problem that I am currently having with my 2003 Astro. When I'm sitting in traffic on an incline and when traffic starts to move, the truck will jerk when I accelerate going up the hill. At first I thought the transmission was slipping, but since it has gotten worse, I can feel the difference between the jerking and shifting. I had it to the dealer twice and they said it wasn't the transmission, but can't figure out what the problem is. Does this sound similar to what you have experienced?

Reply to
48Dover