2003 Chevy Astro Van 9,000m with 4 problems. Anyone else experience these?

My Chevy Astro Van has 9000 miles on it and seems to have 4 problems. 1. Stumble. Sometimes when accelerating from a stop there is almost no acceleration for several seconds and then it gets the message and slowly
accelerates then it seems OK. It is very bad when the AC is on, I'm not talking the normal power reduction due to AC operation. This is dangerous as I always seem to be pulling out into traffic or something when it happens. 2. Battery voltage. Several times I have noticed the voltmeter bouncing back and forth from battery voltage to about 15 vdc. The lights go dim and bright so it is not just the gauge. 3. The rear differential howls on decel between 40 and 25 mph. 4. Driveline slop. Sometimes after decelerating due to a turn or other reason the driveline gives a big clang as I give it more gas. It is worse and happens more often if the tranny is in towing mode.
TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER AND GET A NEW ONE

I'm afraid the following answer is the correct one. This machine has obvious problems that are covered by your warranty. Take it back as many times as needed to either get the problems corrected or have your local lemon law take effect. Frankly, the differential howl and driveline slop would concern me probably more than the other two, but the stumble is certainly a safety issue as well.
TAKE IT BACK!
Mark Sparge