Re: 94 Chev Lumina Brake Fault Light

Hi,

The brake system warning light has not come on since this past Saturday. I am assuming that maybe the "indicator control", from the "electronic brake control module", got "stuck"?

Brad

Hi, > > I forgot to mention that I checked that the emergency brake is off. >I checked the brake fluid level (AOK). > >Original message: > > I have a 94 Chev Lumina, and for over a year, the ABS fault light >would come on (sometimes it wouldn't). I didn't care about the ABS >as long as the "regular" brakes worked. > > Yesterday, the brake fault light came on when I started the car. >Normally that light comes on for a moment, then goes off. >However, I have not noticed any difference in braking. When >I apply the brakes, it feels exactly the same as always. > > Could this be a false alarm? Could this be a defect in the >brake warning light system? > > Thanks in advance, Brad > > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., > be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.
Reply to
Brad