Re: Auto Manuals for GM Cars?

I buy the real GM manuals for cars from books4cars.com.

Or you can get them (usually at a much higher price) from the official supplier, helminc.com.

Where can one purchase repair manuals for 1998 Cadillac's? > > TIA > > Terry > >
Reply to
Intrigued

I've seen the cheesy repair manuals from the cheaper companies, and I don't like them at all. They seem to show half of the answer, but not the whole answer. Helm, Inc., is the only correct answer, in my opinion.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Reply to
Sideshow Bob

The address is not correct. Remove the last dot:

=?x-user-defined?Q?Pa=BAul=20=3Cpy=DFats=40texxxas=2Enet=3E?

You can go to

they have Haynes auto manuals that seem to be pretty good.

Reply to
John Smith

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Try ebay I found these with a search for "Cadillac 1998". There were many more.

KS

Reply to
Kevin

The books from books4cars.com that are labeled as the actual manufactuer's manuals ARE the real manufacturer's manuals, identical to the manuals that Helm supplies. I don't know how books4cars.com manages to undercut Helm, but they do. However, books4cars.com does not stock as many manuals as Helm does.

The Chilt> >I buy the real GM manuals for cars from books4cars.com.

Reply to
Intrigued

Try ebay.com auctions. Tons on manuals, just picked up one for my 1997 Lumina.

Reply to
Cammie