Re: China girl find pen pal

> > > > > > >Send email to snipped-for-privacy@163.net or >  >Call +86 13802741877 Law Yau. >

With enough complaint messages from NG users snipped-for-privacy@bellglobal.com might pull their account.

Reply to
Full_Name

Bellglobal.com ??? Where did you find that?

Reply to
« Paul »

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:17:13 GMT, "« Paul »"

Reply to
Full_Name

Reply to
« Paul »

Had a brain lapse moment there. :) Thanks

Though I have found that one's own ISP sometimes works wonders when trying to stop spam emails. I was getting quite a few from rogers and every request from my end was ignored, but with one call to my ISP and the problem ceased Plus I'm still able to get emails from friends on rogers. I'm almost wondering if there are two different abuse@ addresses.

Reply to
Full_Name