To many problems

Hi! We are a family of 5. We have started this project because we are desperate for cash, at this present time. We have come up with an idea that we believe will be Quite gratifying for those who choose to join. We are asking that you, if you will, would deposit five dollars ($5.00) into our Paypal account ?oh snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca? with a message giving us your e-mail address. In return we will send you an e-mail with further information. Thank you for your interest.

Reply to
billholden

Another attempt to prove that P.T. Barnum was right. My variation of his quote: You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. And that's enough to make a good living.

Storm

Reply to
Stik Drek

Hi. We are a family of 4 with no disposable income to send you. Can you send me your prognosis and IF it fits our bill and provides us with the cash you intimate THEN we will send you the $5 AND $50 to a legitimate charity (in the USA or in Canada) of YOUR family's choice.

In the meantime we will be working with the Salvation Army types helping some destitute types during this -24C weather.

All the BEST to you, your family, and YOUR endeavours. Thank you for your time to read this kind offer........

Reply to
Ken Pisichko

we all have problems, get over it, half the people in america are poor and cant get help because of the people in the south. We here needed assistance paying a utility bill last year, we went to salvation army for help, THEY COULDNT HELP US CAUSE THEY ARE HELPING EVERYONE ELSE!!! SO TAKE UR SCAM AND STICK IT IN UR ASS!

Reply to
Adam

You can start by dropping all unnecessary expenses like, for instance, your Sympatico account.

Reply to
Robert C.

Reply to
Adam

People -

The original post did not come from "billholden" . It was posted from a supernews account:

Anyone who has Sypatico and uses their real name in their postings would not spend the extra $$$ for a supernews account and then use it to post messages with their real name. Sympatico has their own news server.

Reply to
MoPar Man

We got trapped by a troll. we should end this thread now.

Reply to
RobGN

I don't think anybody took it seriously, or did you respond positively to the invitation to send money?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

"billholden"

Ya know, it could be the late actor coming back to haunt us....

Spreading holiday cheer...

Reply to
pe2

Oh, no, he didn't intimate it'd make you any cash! He said he had an idea that he thinks will be "quite gratifying".

So pay him $5 and he'll tell you his idea. For cleaning scum off the shower door or something. Wouldn't that be quite gratifying?

Reply to
Marc

He already told you his idea. His idea for gratification is to get people to pay him $5 to be told that the way to make money is to get people to pay them $5 to be told that the way to make money is to get people to pay them $5 and so on and so on and on and on.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt