Re: Commentary: America cares little about fate of Detroit's Big Three

You certainly are entitled to your own opinion, no matter how convoluted = it

> may, but the President was not about to let one of our last major defense > industries, and its 3,000,000 jobs, to go out of business.

But Mike, it's not HIS opinion. It's the text of a column (the link is shown) by Daniel Howes in the Detroit News. I'm not sure why Mr. Higgins continues to cut and paste the full text of the articles he finds worth posting without at least indicating whether he agrees with it, disagrees with it, or doesn't care either way.

Reply to
cavedweller