Re: "Dedicated to all those injured, mutilated or killed by the Hen and her SUV."

is more to superiority than just being a rider. Today, for example, I'm

> at the head of the queue at a light in the middle of three lanes in my > direction. Two left and middle lanes are left turn only and after the > turn there is an on-ramp to the right. Behind the cage to my left is the > idiot rider. The light goes green and the cage and I proceed, pretty much > side-by-side. Halfway though the turn, with no signal or other > indication, > shit-for-brains decides to split between the cage and me yo head for the > on-ramp. I had to brake hard to avoid a collision. I don't know whether > he heard me express my opinion of his technique.

If you have a problem with that, don't ever try driving in Rome, or any large city in Italy for that matter. Things like that happen at every light, every day. That yellow line down the center is just a suggestion, not a rule.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski