99 Olds Intrigue Heater/AC air box

My 99 Intrigue seems to not want to change the air flow when I change from floor to dash to defroster. Obviously this situation makes me think fixing the AC won't be beneficial to repair until this is fixed!

So... Are there any gotchas with this? Any real PITA things I should know about?

I'm hoping that it's either a pulled off vacuum line, or a clip that popped off a shutter arm or something simple. AND I hope it's easy to get at!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Y