Re: How do I find the right NG

snipped-for-privacy@donotreply.com wrote in news:Z2CWh.10515$Pq5.5761 @bignews6.bellsouth.net:

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of > discussion is very general? > > Thanks for you help, > > Stephen Spankthebank >

...rec,autos,tech... is very good for wide range of subjects...a few less smart ass's than many groups but probably its fair share..........ive seen from A/c to Zephers discussed there........................kjun

Reply to
Kjun

Hey Kjun - just a heads up... This post has made its way throughout usenet, to many different newsgroups.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:e7d19$462c9907$4b58a657$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

are you saying he is just sum troll wanting me to type my fingers to the bone for his giggles? he just wanted me to click on his spam link?? say it aint so!

Reply to
Kjun

That and collect email addresses.

Reply to