Re: I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG . .

The thing is - I like the vehicle a lot and it works well.

Of course there are always things I'd like to see changed, but they don't even care enough to ask!

They actually think they know more about what I want than I do !????

Reply to
Happy Trails

I'm sure you do enjoy your new vehicle, let's see after your warranty runs out

Reply to
raamman

Well, duh!

Is that the best dopey comment you could come up with?

I just hope there is a company left around around to buy parts from when I need them, hahahaha!

If I couldn't keep a vehicle on the road myself, without reliance on others for service and maintenance, I wouldn't buy cars!

Reply to
Happy Trails