Re: Polish for plastic lights

I have been reading this thread with interest. Like I said I purchased a kit thing that hooked on a drill and clean my lens. It really improve them much. Then tonight we rented a movie We are Marshall (its a good one) and it started to skip. I got out the peanut butter and cleaned it and wondered how that would work on the headlights. I may give it a shot.

I've seen the discussions on the 'polish' to use on things like headlight > lens when they yellow or become fogged. > > I thought the polish was available at Wal-Mart, but I looked yesterday > and couldn't find anything. > > Any recommendations as to what to use? > > I have a 93 Intrepid with the headlights all milky, and a 95 GradPrix > that has a 'light bar' that turned yellow and cloudy. > > Also... does the stuff work well with mechanical buffing or does it > really work well with hand rubbing (for hours and hours and...) > > >
Reply to
Tim