Re: R/R Alternator on Astro van

You seem to be the master of understatement . I've changed on a '94 Astro, and it isn't fun, but it can be done. Needless to say, you've got to pull the engine cover and do some of the work from inside, and some from the outside. I managed it without a helper, but if you've got one it might smooth things out a bit.

Hang in there, Mark Sparge

Well, after 143k miles, the alternator has gone bad mechanically. Any tips on > how to get the darn thing out? its really packed in there, and seems difficult > to remove. Thanks > >

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Mark Sparge