Re: Remote entry no longer works on my 89 park ave

Did they both fail at the same time, or did one stop working awhile ago, and now the second has stopped?

My little remote no longer opens the doors (or locks them) on my 89 park > ave. I changed the batteries (figured go with the simple first), but it > still no longer works. (I have two remotes, both original GM, neither one > works).... Is there something simple this could be? where should I be > looking first? > >
Reply to
Masterson

I only use one on a regular basis, the other sits in my desk usually to be honest, so I don't really know.. I do know that I changed the batteries in both, and neither works now, but I don't know if they failed at the same time...

Reply to
havok1977