Re: Saturn VUE Experience

I have a 2003 Vue with 31,000 miles. Mine is the AWD 4 cylinder with the discontinued CVT transmission. I've had it in for warranty work a couple of times. The biggest concern I have is the CVT transmission, but they exented the warranty on that. I had to have rear suspension members replaced (recall), but that seemed to go well. I think with the Honda V-6 and automatic transmission it would be a really hot little station wagon. The body and interior have held up well. I generally like the car.

Ed

me wrote:

> Hello. > > I am in the market for a new car (with two toddlers in mind) and have been > thinking about the VUE. > > Has anyone had any long term experience with the VUE? > > What are repairs like (cost of parts, cost of labor, ease of maintenance)? > > Please respond to the group. > > Thanks, > > CD
Reply to
C. E. White