VUE hesitating

Hi, I have a 2003 Vue and it sometimes hesitates when I first accelerate. It has been in for sservice several times but they cant fix it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
Paul

I have a 2003 AWD VUE with CVT. They told me it's because of the CVT that it hesitates. Especially when switching between R and D. Even after the "Service pack" (updated the software for the transmission).

Reply to
Zeppo

Paul which engine/transmission combination do you have? Some owners with the 4 cylinder engine/VTi transmission combination have had problems with hesitation (but not me). See:

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

HI, Yes, it is the 4 cyl vti

accelerate. It

Paul

In my case I never had the hesitation problem. However, my VTi was noisy under certain situations. The dealer reflashed the transmission control software and added two different chemicals (additives) to the transmission fluid. This seems to have quieted things down.

If you are not satisfied with the way your transmission operates, I'd suggest you take it back to the dealer. Saturn has been doing a lot of work on solving the problems with this transmission and it is possible there is a newer flash that will be effective in correcting your concern. It is nice to know GM has extended the warranty on the transmission to 75,000 miles.

Regards,

Ed White

Paul wrote:

C. E. White

Thanks Ed, I am on way in now. (again) Paul

Paul