Re: U.S. Will SAVE GENERAL MOTORS & CHRYSLER -- By OWNING 'EM!

"How the U.S. Will Save GM and Chrysler"

> > By Steven Pearlstein > Wednesday, April 22, 2009 > > NEGOTIATIONS over the government's bailout of Chrysler and General > Motors have shifted into high gear in recent days

Are they going to pay people NOT to work too ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

aren't we doing that already by giving parasites such as paris hilton huge tax breaks:)

Reply to
Video61

They already do, its called UAW SUB pay when they are on layoff.

Reply to
Jim Higgins