Re: Who will be the US "Big 3" in 2016?

Hyundai recently outscored Toyota and Honda in a recent consumer survey of initial quality, among new 2006 vehicle owners.

mike

>> My prediction for the 2016 *retail* US sales rankings: >> >> 1) Toyota >> 2) Honda >> 3) Hyundai >> 4) GM-Ford (as a merged company) > > > > Why is Hyundai on the list? Everything I have seen made by them is a piece > of shit compared to anything Japaneese or American. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Oh, I haven't looked at anything new. I only buy what I can pay cash for.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

They also manufacture large cranes. Toyota is into forklifts. Honda makes lawnmowers. I read recently where Honda is going to begin building aircraft for small business. All three are surely making their mark.

Reply to
dbu.

My company has had 2 new Hyundais in the past year and I find that hard to believe. The initial quality to me was above the "Big" 3 but well behind Toyota and Honda. The Santa Fe and the Elantra we have, have many many small but annoying problems within the first 5000 miles.

Reply to
Bob Palmer

So do I LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"Mike Hunter" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

"INITIAL" quality... give it 10 years...

Reply to
Ript