Replacing 98 Prizm Throttle Position Sensor

I've been experiencing some periodic short bursts of hesitation on our

1998 Prizm (Toyota corolla clone) and the check engine light came on. I had Autozone read the code and indicated a problem with the Throttle Position Sensor, so I bought a new one. Alldata indicates the TPS is mounted on the rear of the assembly the throttle cable is mounted on. It appears to be underneath the upper radiator hose and seems impossible to get to the mounting screws. Has anybody replaced one of these and if so how did you get to it?

Jerry

Reply to
Witalka