Throttle position sensor replacement procedure.

Hi guys,

Can someone give me the proceedure for replacing the throttle position sensor on my 89GT with MAF. The computer is giving the codes 23 & 63. The idle is very eratic, ranging from 500 - 2500 rpm and it died on me on the way home tonight whilst driving.

Cheers,

JohnP

Reply to
JohnP

Bard

Cheers for that, it is definatley the sensor, the voltage is all over the place.

Thanks, JohnP.

Reply to
JohnP