Restoreable Chevy Wanted.

Hello to all i am looking for a chevy either to restore or restored i am looking for 54-55-57 or a 62-63-64 belair or impala looking to spend in the $3-7500 range please email me with descriction price location and photo's if you have any. i am located in wisconsin have cash and looking hard.thanks steve..prefer 2 door no 4 doors please.

Reply to
Steve Oettinger

A friend in Ohio has a ( 56 ? ) 2 door Nomad Wagon he's trying to sell. Some restoration work has been done to it, but I'm not sure how much has been done

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,437 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face